First, on the 2nd, we celebrated my sister Kynwynn's birthday which is on the 15th. We celebrated by cake, s'mores and badmitton.
Everyone celebrating Independence Day:
The 4th of July we went to Logan to see the hubby's grandparents and other family. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures. Lame. But on the 6th, we went with his sisters to Lagoon. It was soooo much fun! I was afrain that B would be a rotten child, but he was amazingly well behaved as well as Beast and her cousins. Before we knew it Lagoon was closing. Thanks, Selena and Tauna for inviting us!
You guys have been busy traveling too! I'm sooo glad everyone got to visit at the same time, even if it was still hard to get us all together at once. I can't wait to see the pictures! I haven't even gotten to pull them off the camera yet. :( Soon though! I had a couple people do paid photo shoots while we were there so I gotta get their disks out first.
ReplyDeleteWhat was with all the kids getting sick right over the Bear Lake trip?! We were scared to go over to your moms house because there was no way we could have throwing up kids all the way back across the states. And then we missed telling you guys bye!
Hopefully we can see you soon though. West Virginia sounding exciting yet?!