What a cute family you have! I love the picture of Rhys in the cave. He wasn't very good at following the rules. Thanks for letting us come invade your house. Tell Lyss thanks for letting us take over her room. We had a blast with you guys! Love you!
Can we come invade too??? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Our house is about to get invaded too. Mel and Danny and their kids will be here on Tuesday night and stay for almost two weeks. It will be loud, it will be squishy and we can't wait!
I love that they all got to come visit. Even in college I always loved/thought you girls all had one of the coolest sister/sister relationships as well as mother/daughter relationships I ever saw. Does my heart good to know you guys are all still close.
What a cute family you have! I love the picture of Rhys in the cave. He wasn't very good at following the rules. Thanks for letting us come invade your house. Tell Lyss thanks for letting us take over her room. We had a blast with you guys! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCan we come invade too??? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Our house is about to get invaded too. Mel and Danny and their kids will be here on Tuesday night and stay for almost two weeks. It will be loud, it will be squishy and we can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!! I want to come invade you!! ;p)
ReplyDeleteI love that they all got to come visit. Even in college I always loved/thought you girls all had one of the coolest sister/sister relationships as well as mother/daughter relationships I ever saw. Does my heart good to know you guys are all still close.
ReplyDelete