Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We love, love, love to travel. Obviously. This time we got to go visit my sister in Puerto Rico. We had the best time ever. Beast says that "Puerto Rico is AWESOME!!" It was hot but the kids were amazingly well behaved and we got to be beach bums and see the sights and see my sister I haven't seen in a while. It was so darn hard to come back to the frozen tundra. Blech! Thanks, Eva and Scott, for letting us bug you!
Here's what we saw:

Cerro Gordo, great snorkeling there:





These are some cool forts that Puerto Rico is supposed to be famous for. I can't remember their names:



This is this really cool waterfall where my daughter almost drowned (thank you guick-diving puerto rican who saved my child) and my son almost got a concussion (I fell and was holding him. It was really, really, really slickery)


The breathtakingly beautiful Seven Seas beach:



Ponce:




Hiking in El Yunque:





Mar chicito:


4 comments:

  1. Your trip looks like FUN!!! I can't believe how big your Brenner baby is getting. He's growing up! And Rhys too. We need to see these guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a good time with you here!! I'm so glad that you came and had a good time. Hope you can come again sometime and we can get stuck in the rain again in the middle of the woods. P.S. it's Mar Chiquita. Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, sign me up for the next time you go! That looks so fun! Plus, the sun was actually shining! Nice!! Why does Eva live there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    TJ has a MAJOR farmers tan!

    ReplyDelete