Ahhh. Who do people say he looks like? I can't figure it out! Does he look like TJ's dad or someone else in his family?
He looks like Lys did when she was this age. Only Lys was fatter. He looks quite a bit like TJ. You gotta say this for the Haroldsen girls - you always know there is no hanky panky with the mailman! Our kids always look like the husband.
Amen!
I don't think Max looks like Stephen. He is all mine. Brenner is defiantly TJ's.
Ahhh. Who do people say he looks like? I can't figure it out! Does he look like TJ's dad or someone else in his family?
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Lys did when she was this age. Only Lys was fatter. He looks quite a bit like TJ. You gotta say this for the Haroldsen girls - you always know there is no hanky panky with the mailman! Our kids always look like the husband.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteI don't think Max looks like Stephen. He is all mine. Brenner is defiantly TJ's.
ReplyDelete