Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catch Up Post

I've got to catch up for the last three months!  Here's what we did:

March:


We made extreme train tracks...
...I graduated with my master's degree...
...and we hiked.

April:

We celebrated Easter...
...we jumped around...
...we tried out superhero costumes...
...we learned stuff...
...and we hiked...
...and hiked...
...and hiked.

In May,:

We roasted hot dogs with friends...
...and we hiked...
...and hiked...
...and hiked.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did a lot of... hiking! Glad to see pictures again. Congrats on doing the 5k! Who cares about time when at least you ran! Aiden and I have been "running" together, but we really have to walk about half of the time. :/
    We need to talk! We're leaving soon and want to make plans/know everyone elses plans so we can actually spend time with each other! Audrey said she is excited to go to Idaho to see Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete