Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Party!!

This last weekend was the Haroldsen Family Fall Thing-a-ma-bob. We had a good time seeing a lot of family and friends. I love my family so much and look forward to these shindigs.








Beastie with one of her bestest friends:

3 comments:

  1. Your family always has the best get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck is that little kid with Alyssa? I love the picture of Kevin in the opera singer outfit. Scott and I saw this post and we were both like, Awww, we want to go!! We didn't even get invited!!! Shows how much you want us around!!! We were bummed we live so far away. Your dog is super cute too. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little kid is Mallory. Weird, huh? That opera singer outfit is actually Kynwynn's Viking costume. It's hilarious on her too! Then Jord is going to be David Bowie and I can't remember what Kyla is going to be.

    ReplyDelete