Friday, April 23, 2010

Bug crawling

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is crawling!!!! And we've never met him. Sad. He's not going to know who we are!
    Hey, did you ever get that header to fit? I was working on one last week and realized you have to click on "shrink to fit" BEFORE you click "add picture" and put it on, otherwise it takes away the option. That might be why it wouldn't give you the option. Might be worth looking into and see if it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is like the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love that he doesn't crawl on his knees! I'm so excited for B and Rhys to meet. You better get him walking pretty quick so he and Rhys can run around together. He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! it is nice to have a vid of the way he crawls since he'll soon have it perfected and you don't want to forget how he did it! luv ya!!! -jessica

    ReplyDelete