For Christmas, TJ and I got Beast a High School Musical dancing thing. It's so much fun, I am so ashamed to say. This is how TJ works it!
Ok, I'm not gonna lie- this post made me laugh so hard. I'm not sure if it was you giggling in the background or him being so into it or a combination of the two. But the whole thing is just too funny!
Work it! Work it!TJ needs to watch High School Musical more though so he can perfect the moves. Lyssa is ahead a bit on those!
Ok, I'm not gonna lie- this post made me laugh so hard. I'm not sure if it was you giggling in the background or him being so into it or a combination of the two. But the whole thing is just too funny!
ReplyDeleteWork it! Work it!
ReplyDeleteTJ needs to watch High School Musical more though so he can perfect the moves. Lyssa is ahead a bit on those!