Monday, December 7, 2009

Before and After

I did my first attempt at cutting Alyssa's hair. Yikes. She kept tilting her head so it started shoulder length and just got shorter and shorter and shorter. Yesterday, when I was being whiney about not cutting like I wanted, she told me, "Mom, you did a good job. Well, not a real good job because it's too short." Then when I countered by saying she wouldn't hold her head still she replied, "Yeah, my head was out of control." She makes me happy. Fortunately, she was the one who asked for it to be cut and she likes it; but, I really don't think I'll be cutting her hair again any time soon.

Before

After

5 comments:

  1. I think it's cute!!! And the best thing is that SHE likes it.
    I remember cutting Phillip and Seth's hair when they were toddlers. I had zero experience or training and it was so bad that my mom asked me never to cut their hair again! And to think, a few years later and she was calling me every month to do it! Ha! So, you will get better each time to cut it. It looks cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love how she said that her head was out of control. She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute Sarah! You could have just sent her over to my house, Kaysha (5) loves to cut hair! So far, she's cut her own, her sisters and her cousin's. None of them look as cute as what you did... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's darling!! I don't know when my girls will ever have long hair, but short cute cuts certainly have grown on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I wouldn't even attempt to touch Ady's hair. Good for you. And way to go, I think it looks amazing and she looks so stinkin' cute. Oh, would you email me your current address. I went to send you a Christmas card and realized I don't have it.
    lumpy64@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete