Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party

We had Beastie's school carnival today. My kids are so cute! I made Buggy's costume and he actually wore it without freaking. I just love that picture of him. He's so goony looking. Tomorrow we have a city carnival and a ward trunk or treat. I hate it here, but the city really tries to provide entertainment, so that's good. We'll be on a sugar high for weeks!


I just love this next picture of Beast.

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, your little girl looks just like you. Every time I see a pic of her, I have these flashbacks of Bush Elem. or Primary...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat that you made his costume! I was WAY too lazy to make costumes, or even buy them! We're reusing old ones this year.
    Brenner looks hilarious in that picture! And Alyssa looks adorable. I love that picture of her!
    So, just so you know, I have many MANY times that I think about calling you but then remember your phone reception is terrible. If the phone is ever having a good day though, give us a call! I wish we lived closer and could figure out things to do together instead of us both being far away from everyone!!!
    Anyway, I've been thinking about you guys and hoping Brenner is being good so you can have a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you calling that sweet little Alyssa Beastie? That is just wrong! She and Brenner are adorable in their costumes. Those big ears are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete