I can't believe believe she is old enough to go to school! Is it full day or half day? (Kindergarten is full day here.) She looks so cute and grown up! ANd her hair looks cute. Did she have it straightened? Not that it isn't cute all the time, but you know. It looks straighter. ANYWAY, Brenner is a little doll. Shamey on you for waiting to have him until after we had all moved! :) I think of calling you a lot but then I remember that you don't get service very well.
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love them!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh! What cuties!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe believe she is old enough to go to school! Is it full day or half day? (Kindergarten is full day here.) She looks so cute and grown up! ANd her hair looks cute. Did she have it straightened? Not that it isn't cute all the time, but you know. It looks straighter.
ReplyDeleteANYWAY, Brenner is a little doll. Shamey on you for waiting to have him until after we had all moved! :)
I think of calling you a lot but then I remember that you don't get service very well.
Do you ever notice how much longer my comments are than anyone elses and how I like to ramble?!
ReplyDelete